Saturday, January 11, 2014 - Check-in @ 7:45 a.m.
- The CTA allows you to experience the SAT & ACT in one sitting, thereby allowing you to discover which test is better suited for your skills. By taking the practice test, you are able to:
- Experience a simulated, testing environment
- Preview what the real tests will be like
- Estimate your actual score without affecting your college record
- Determine which test (SAT/ACT) you are better at
- Save time and money by streamlining your testing plans
- There is no alternate test date for the CTA.
- No refunds given. Register only if you are certain you will take the exam.
* $25 test administration scoring fee
* Registration Deadline: December 16, 2013
* Late Fee Applies ($30): December 17, 2013 - January 6, 2014
* Pay at ASB (cash/check) or online at: THSshop.com (transaction fee added)
- Students are registered if they paid at the walk-thru registration and have a receipt. If you are uncertain, email Ms. Wada at: email@example.com.
Stand-by status: Students who miss the deadline to register and still wish to take the exam may report to the test site on the test date on a stand-by status. Please note that stand-by status does not guarantee a spot for the test, so if you’re interested we encourage you to register prior to the deadline. Students showing up for stand-by status need to bring: cash or check to THS in the amount of $35.00, a student ID, two #2 pencils, and a calculator.
- TEST DAY INFORMATION
Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
Students must bring a picture ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
Test will last approx. 4 hours
- Receive test scores back and listen to a guest speaker from Princeton Review at our Test Back Night on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 7:15 to 8:15 p.m. in the Main Gym.