Saturday, January 19, 2013- Check-in @ 7:45 a.m.
* $25 test administration scoring fee
* Registration Deadline: December 17, 2012
* Late Fee Applies ($30): December 18, 2012 - January 14, 2013
* Pay at ASB (cash/check) or online at: www.tesoroshop.com (transaction fee added)
- The CTA allows you to experience the SAT & ACT in one sitting, thereby allowing you to discover which test is better suited for your skills. By taking the practice test, you are able to:
- Experience a simulated, testing environment
- Preview what the real tests will be like
- Estimate your actual score without affecting your college record
- Determine which test (SAT/ACT) you are better at
- Save time and money by streamlining your testing plans
- There is no alternate test date for the CTA.
- No refunds given. Register only if you are certain you will take the exam.
- Students are registered if they paid at the walk-thru registration and have a receipt. If you are uncertain, e-mail Ms. Wada at: email@example.com.
- TEST DAY INFORMATION
Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
Students must bring a picture ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
Test will last approx. 4 hours.
Receive test scores back and listen to a guest speaker from Princeton Review on Thursday, January 24, 2013 @ 7:00 p.m. in the Gym (note this is a revised date)