Saturday, January 9, 2016 - Check-in @ 7:45 a.m.
- The CTA allows you to experience the SAT & ACT in one sitting, thereby allowing you to discover which test is better suited for your skills. By taking the practice test, you are able to:
- Experience a simulated, testing environment
- Preview what the real tests will be like
- Estimate your actual score without affecting your college record
- Determine which test (SAT/ACT) you are better at
- Save time and money by streamlining your testing plans
- There is no alternate test date for the CTA.
- * $25 test administration scoring fee
* Registration Deadline: January 4, 2016
Refund Deadline: January 4, 2016
* Pay at ASB (cash/check/charge) or online at: THSshop.com (transaction fee added)
- Students are registered if they paid at the walk-thru registration and have a receipt. If you are uncertain, email Lisa Wada at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stand-by status: Students who miss the deadline to register and still wish to take the exam may report to the test site on the test date on a stand-by status. Please note that stand-by status does not guarantee a spot for the test, so if you’re interested we encourage you to register prior to the deadline. Students showing up for stand-by status need to bring: cash in the amount of $30.00, a student ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
- TEST DAY INFORMATION
Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
- Check-in at 7:45 a.m. to assigned room
Students must bring a picture ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
Test will last approx. 2 hours
- Test scores will be distributed at Tesoro's Test Interpretation Night on Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Main Gym.
- Contact Lisa Wada, Academic Advisor, with your questions at: email@example.com.