Saturday, January 28, 2017 - Check-in @ 7:45 a.m.
- The College Test Assessment (CTA) allows you to experience the SAT & ACT in one sitting, thereby allowing you to discover which test is better suited for your skills. By taking the practice test, you are able to:
- Experience a simulated, testing environment
- Preview what the real tests will be like
- Estimate your actual score without affecting your college record
- Determine which test (SAT/ACT) you are better at
- Save time and money by streamlining your testing plans
- There is no alternate test date for the CTA.
- Registration Information
- * $25 test administration scoring fee
* Registration Deadline: January 23, 2017
* Pay at ASB (cash/check/charge) or online at: THSshop.com (transaction fee added)
* Deadline: January 23, 2017
* Complete/submit Refund request form in the ASB Office before school, break or at lunch ONLY. Must be received by the above deadline date, sorry no exceptions.
Stand-by status: Students who miss the deadline to register and still wish to take the exam may report to the test site on the test date on a stand-by status. Please note that stand-by status does not guarantee a spot for the test, so if you’re interested we encourage you to register prior to the deadline. Students showing up for stand-by status need to bring: cash in the amount of $30.00, a student ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
- Test Day Information
Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
- Check-in at 7:45 a.m. to assigned room
Students must bring the following:
- Photo ID
- #2 pencils
- ASB receipt is not required
- Note: Cell phone use is PROHIBITED during the TEST and during the BREAKS - student will be dismissed.
- Test will last approx. 2 hours
- Test scores will be distributed at Tesoro's Test Interpretation Night - TBD
- Contact Lisa Wada, Academic Advisor, with your questions at: email@example.com.