Saturday, January 28, 2017 - Check-in @ 7:45 a.m.
- The College Test Assessment (CTA) is a practice test that allows you to experience the SAT & ACT in one sitting, thereby allowing you to discover which test is better suited for your skills. By taking the practice test, you are able to:
- Experience a simulated, testing environment
- Preview what the real tests will be like
- Estimate your actual score without affecting your college record
- Determine which test (SAT/ACT) you are better at
- Save time and money by streamlining your testing plans
- There is no alternate test date for the CTA.
- Registration Information
- * $25 test administration scoring fee
* Registration Deadline: January 23, 2017
* Pay at ASB (cash/check/charge) or THS Shop Online (transaction fee added)
* Deadline: January 23, 2017
* Complete/submit Refund request form in the ASB Office before school, break or at lunch ONLY. Must be received by the above deadline date, sorry no exceptions.
Students who miss the deadline to register and still wish to take the exam may report to the test site on the test date on a stand-by status. Please note that stand-by status does not guarantee a spot for the test, so if you’re interested we encourage you to register prior to the deadline. Students showing up for stand-by status need to bring: cash in the amount of $30.00, a student ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
- Test Day Information
Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
- Check-in at 7:45 a.m. to assigned room
Students must bring the following:
- Photo ID
- #2 pencils
- ASB receipt is not required
- Note: Cell phone use is PROHIBITED during the TEST and during the BREAKS - student will be dismissed.
- Test will last approx. 2 hours
- Test scores will be distributed at Tesoro's Test Interpretation Night - TBD
- Contact Lisa Wada, Academic Advisor, with your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.