PSAT Test for Grade 11 ONLY
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 Check-in @ 7:15 a.m.
- PSAT is for college-bound sophomores/juniors who expect to take the SAT Test later.
- PSAT is tied to the National Merit Scholarship program (Juniors only).
- Due to the fact that the administration of the PSAT is scheduled for a school day this year and the College Board requires the administration of the PSAT to be completed by noon on October 14, 2105, we anticipate that we will not be able to accommodate a vast number of students for the exam. Priority will be given to 11th grade students who register for the exam. There will be a wait-list for 10th graders and a lottery will be held in the unlikely event there is additional space after 11th graders have registered.
* $25 test administration scoring fee
* Registration Deadline: September 14, 2015 for Grade 11 ONLY
- Refund Deadline: September 14, 2015
* Lottery for Grade 10
* Pay at ASB (cash/check/charge) or online at: THSshop.com (transaction fee added)
- Students are registered if they paid at the walk-thru registration and have a receipt. If you are uncertain, email Ms. Wada at: email@example.com.
- TEST DAY INFORMATION
Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
- 7:15 a.m. check-in to assigned room
Students must bring a picture ID, #2 pencils, and a calculator.
Test will last approx. 3 hours
- Receive test scores back and listen to a guest speaker from Princeton Review at our Test Back Night. Date TBA.