Saturday, October 20, 2012 Check-in @ 7:45 a.m.
- PSAT is for college-bound sophomores/juniors who expect to take the SAT Test later.
- PSAT is tied to the National Merit Scholarship program (Juniors only).
- Juniors with a school-related conflict may register for the alternate test. We’re sorry, but club sport competitions do not count. E-mail Ms. Wada at: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the alternate date on Wednesday, October 17, 2012.
- $25 test administration scoring fee.
- Registration Deadline: September 24, 2012
- Late Fee Applies ($30): September 25, 2012 - October 15, 2012 (limited tests available).
- Pay at ASB (cash/check) or online at: tesoroshop.com (transaction fee added).
- No refunds given. Register only if you are certain you will take the exam.
- Students are registered if they paid at the walk-thru registration and have a receipt. If you are uncertain, e-mail Ms. Wada at: email@example.com.
- TEST DAY INFORMATION
- Room assignments will be posted on the windows of the front office on the Friday prior to the test.
- Students must bring a picture ID, pencils, and a calculator.
- Test will last approx. 3 hours.
- Receive test scores back and listen to a guest speaker from Princeton Review on Thursday,January 24, 2013 @ 7:00 p.m. in the Gym (note this a revised date).