PSAT Test for Grade 11 ONLY
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 Check-in @ 6:45 a.m. (revised)
- PSAT is for college-bound sophomores/juniors who expect to take the SAT Test later.
- PSAT is tied to the National Merit Scholarship program (Juniors only).
- Due to the fact that the administration of the PSAT is scheduled for a school day this year and the College Board requires the administration of the PSAT to be completed by noon on October 14, 2105, we anticipate that we will not be able to accommodate a vast number of students for the exam. Priority will be given to 11th grade students who register for the exam. There will be a wait-list for 10th graders and a lottery will be held in the unlikely event there is additional space after 11th graders have registered.
- Students who take the test will receive free access to the Khan Academy.
- Registration Information
- $25 test administration scoring fee
Registration Deadline: September 14, 2015 for Grade 11 ONLY
- Lottery for Grade 10
Pay at ASB (cash/check/charge) or online at: THSshop.com (transaction fee added)
- Students are registered if they paid at the walk-thru registration and have a receipt. If you are uncertain, email Lisa Wada at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Information
* Refund Deadline: September 14, 2015
* Complete/submit Refund request form in the ASB Office before school, break or at lunch ONLY. Must be received by the above deadline date, sorry no exceptions.
- Test Day Information
6:45 a.m. check-in at the Gym. Test will start promptly at 7:00 a.m. Late students will not be admitted.
- Students bring the following items:
Several #2 Pencils
Snack in a clear sealed bag with their name on it
- Students cannot bring the following items:
Cell phones, Smart watches
Personal items: purses, backpacks, books, etc.
Students will be sent to stow their items. Do not put yourself in jeopardy of missing the test
- Test will last approx. 3 1/2 hours; upon completion, students will be dismissed to go directly to their third period class.
- Test scores will be sent electronically to the students on January 7, 2016 (revised date) via the students' College Board account, but are still encouraged to attend Tesoro's Test Interpretation Night on Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Main Gym. The test book and score report will be distributed.
- Need help interpreting your score; go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rmFOrmjfS0.
- Contact Lisa Wada, Academic Advisor, with your questions at: email@example.com.