Advanced Placement exams will be administered on our campus May 6 - May 17, 2013.
Each exam is given only once, at the date and time established per College Board regulations.
Check-in time is 7:30 a.m. for morning exams and 11:30 a.m. for afternoon exams. No student will be allowed late entry.
What to Bring to the Exam Room
- Bring a Photo ID
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers for all responses on the multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch that does not beep or have an alarm (in case the exam room does not have a clock that can be easily seen)
- An approved calculator with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistic Exams. Visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you’re taking an AP Physics Exam.
- Students are allowed to bring a small snack placed in a clear plastice type bag with their name on it. It will be stowed outside the exam area.
What Not to Bring to the Exam Room - - The items listed below are not permitted in the exam room
- Cell phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), BlackBerry smart-phones, Bluetooth-enabled devices, MP3 players,
e-mail/messaging devices, or any other electronic or communication devices.
- Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, notes, or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets.
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- All personal items - purses, backpacks, etc.
Please note that students who bring any of the above items to the exam room will be sent to their lockers to stow the items.
Students: Do not place yourselves in jeopardy of being late/missing your exam. Allow enough time to stow your belongings in your locker before you go to the exam room.
Thank you for your support of the Advanced Placement program at Tesoro High School.