General Attendance Information
- If a student is going to be absent the entire day, please call the 24 hour All-Day Absence Line the same day as the absence.
- A written note from the parent/guardian is required for a student who has arrived after school has started due to an excused absence (see below).
- A written note from the parent/guardian is required for a student who will leave before the end of the school day.
- A doctor’s note is required for all medical appointments for early outs or late arrivals.
- Students are expected to pick up early out passes from the Attendance Office during non-instructional time.
- Students may not be called out during the last 20 minutes of the school day.
- A phone call can only verify an All-Day absence. Everything else needs to be verified by a written note from the parent/guardian.
- If you have attendance related questions please call (949) 234-5348. All parents and students who walk up to the office will have priority over the phone line.