• Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
• My first professional career was in the aerospace industry where I lead teams developing Visible and Infrared Optical Sensors for Military, Astronomy, Weather Satellites, and Earth Resources applications.
• I am a native Californian and have lived here my entire life. My hobbies include surfing, bike riding, and fishing.
• I am married and have two daughters.
• I received my Teaching Credentials from National University
• I am at Tesoro teaching Physics, AP Physics, and Chemistry.