Interested in being a part of ASB and planning activities for your school next year? Now is your chance.
Come to an informational meeting on Tuesday, April 11th at lunch in the small gym to find out more about the interview process for Appointed Positions (such as Secretary and Treasurer of ASB, Spirit Commissioner, and many more).
Come to the meeting to find out more!
Click HERE to download your appointed packet!
ASB Appointed Packets are due Friday, April 21st at 1:00 pm in ASB.
Appointed Interviews will be held the week of April 24th.
Any questions, please come to ASB.
Upcoming Events 2016-2017 School Year
- Welcome Back Dance: Friday, August 19
- Club Information Meeting: Tuesday, August 30
- Back to School Night: Thursday, September 1
- Make Up Picture Day: Thursday, September 8
- Club Rush: Thurs/Fri, September 15-16 at lunch
- Homecoming Pep Rally, Game, Halftime Show: Friday, September 23
- Homecoming Dance: Saturday, September 24
- Football Pre-Game: Friday, October 7
- Fall Blood Drive: Wednesday, November 16
- Winter Pep Rally: Friday, December 9
- Fall Spirit of the Titan Luncheon: Wednesday, December 14
- Winter Formal: Saturday, January 21
- Open House/8th Grade Night: Tuesday, January 24
- Spring Club Rush: Friday, January 27
- Multicultural Faire: Friday, February 24
- Clash of the Classes: March 6-10
- Spring Pep Rally: Friday, March 10
- Election Info Meeting: Tuesday, March 14
- Dodgeball Tournament: March 20 – March 31
- ASB Elections: April 10-13 (Runoff, if necessary, April 14)
- ASB Appointed Position Info Meeting: Tuesday, April 11
- Prom: Saturday, May 13
- Senior Disneyland Trip: May 15
- Torch of Excellence: Thursday, May 17
- Senior Awards: Thursday, May 18
- Spring Spirit of the Titan: Wednesday, May 24
- Senior Luau: Friday, May 19
- Senior Luncheon: Wednesday, May 31
- Graduation: Thursday, June 1
The Board of Trustees desires to provide a safe school environment that allows all students equal access and opportunities in the district’s academic and other educational support programs, services, and activities. The Board prohibits, at any District school or school activity, unlawful discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, intimidation, and bullying of any student based on the student’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.