Tests offered at Tesoro for the College-Bound Student
Students can register for the following tests starting in August at Tesoro on their registration date:
- The PLAN Test on September 28, 2013
- The PSAT Test on October 19, 2013
- The College Test Assessment (CTA) on January 11, 2014
Scores from the PLAN, PSAT, and CTA will be distributed at Tesoro's Test Back Night on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 @ 7:15 p.m. in the Main Gym.
- Trial SAT Test (this is not the PSAT Test) on February, 22, 2014
- Trial ACT Test on March 22, 2014
Scores from the Trial SAT and the Trial ACT will be mailed home after the test administration, allow 2-4 weeks.
Test Back Night 2014
Test Back Night for Students who took the PSAT, PLAN, and CTA Tests
Students will receive their scores from the PLAN, PSAT, and CTA (the CTA Test will be administered on January 11, 2014) at Tesoro's Test Night on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 7:15 to 8:15 p.m. in the Main Gym.
Students and parents are invited to:
- Listen to an expert from Princeton Review teach testing strategies
- Receive a detailed score report that outlines your strength and weaknesses
- Learn about college admissions
- Outline your testing time-line
- Have your questions answered
If you cannot attend the Test Back Night, students may pick up their test scores the day after the Test Back Night during non-class hours in the Guidance Office.
Contact Lisa Wada, Academic Advisor, with questions at: email@example.com.
Interested in taking a class at Saddleback College?
Students who are interested in taking a class at Saddleback College class, please apply at Saddleback's website and submit the ""K-12 Admissions" form to your Academic Advisor for approval.Click on this link: http://www.saddleback.edu/admissions/K12Students.html#hsstudents
COLLEGE BOUND? Order Your Official Tesoro Transcript Online
The college or university of your choice will want a final transcript. Order your Tesoro official transcript through the CUSD online program, "Docufide". To access the program, go to www.tesorohighschool.com , select transcripts under Quick Links. Be sure to click on Next Grading Period. You need not wait until graduation to order the transcript just be sure to select the next grading period choice. Tesoro will approve your request and your transcript will be mailed. Allow 24-hours for the approval process. The online program can send Tesoro official transcripts to colleges, universitites, the NCAA, out of the country, and to your home. If you need assistance during the month of July, call the District Office at 949-234-9241.
DATES FOR SCHEDULE CHANGES
Last Day to Make General Schedule Changes:
- Monday, September 23, 2013
Last Day to Make Level Changes (same subject only)
- Thursday, October 31, 2013
Last Day to Drop a Non-Required Class:
- Friday, December 20, 2013
- Reminder: 9th and 10th grade students MUST remain enrolled in 6 classes)
REMINDER: All schedule changes, including changes and drops MUST be accompanied by an add/drop form to ensure parent permission. Download the form at: Documents & Forms.
New Student Enrollment for 2013-2014 (students outside CUSD only)
New Student Enrollment (only for students from outside CUSD)
Required Items to bring:
- Verification of Address - 2 different forms
e.g., current gas, electric, water, or cable
- Immunization Records - including Tdap
- Transcript and/or most recent report card
- Birth certificate - all students new to CUSD
Please contact the appropriate Academic Advisor to schedule an appointment for enrollment based on the student's last name:
A-Em: Pam Skiles
En-Lee: Chantelle Jackson
Leg-Ric: Lisa Wada
Rid-Z: Linda O'Donovan